Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sacramento Zoo and Fairy Tale Town




All's preschool went on a field trip to the Sacramento Zoo and Fairy Tale Town. Kate has been talking about going to Fairy Tale Town since we went with Shane a couple of weeks ago, but she was fighting a fever over the past few days so she got to stay with Nana while Alli, Sarah, and I went on the field trip. We made a quick trip around the zoo and watched an animal show and then we headed to Fairy Tale Town for lunch, a puppet show, and our usual visits on the crooked mile and the many slides throughout Fairy Tale Town. Sarah was a great traveler and Allison and Grace had a good time together.

I tried to get a picture of the girls before we went into the zoo but the sun was in their eyes and it didn't work very well. I kept trying though...I have three pictures that all pretty much look the same.


The brand new, beautiful carousel at the zoo

3 silly monkeys


The only animal picture I took. I guess it's no suprise that Allison wasn't all that enthusiastic about the zoo either


Kanga and her joey

Allison's best friend Grace...she's a cutie



Cinderellas

No comments: