Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sarah: 7 months

Sarah's personality is coming out more and more. Within the last month she has commanded sitting up by herself, however, we still have to put a pillow behind her because often times she throws herself backward and does a number on her head. She smiles and laughs especially at Alli. Her daytime schedule is a little more consistent mostly due to being woken up to take Alli to school and then later to pick her up. Nighttime is still a battle as she wakes up soon after going to sleep and then is up at least three or four times a night to eat. I know that looking back I will cherish this time more but I'm tired and it makes it hard to fairly deal with big sisters. I don't have the patience that I should with them and I'm just hoping that these long nights will soon be a thing of the past. My recent facebook post was: I totally get why sleep deprivation is a torture tactic, but yet we somehow feel that it's not that bad and chose to do it all over again. AND I WOULD. 7 months old Playing with Elmo in my crib Just up from my nap Mom went to a bow party and now I have to wear this silly bow

No comments: