Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary


I can't believe that 10 years ago today I was running around getting my hair done, taking pictures, and becoming Mrs. Myers. You were getting dressed and taking shots of Peppermint Schnapps. It was a great day and we shared it with so many friends. We had a dog and two cats and lived in a little house with a huge backyard in Sacramento. We sold that house (and made a killing)and bought another house (made a little money). Today we still have that same dog and two cats, a bigger house with no backyard that you wish we hadn't bought because the previous owners can now say they made a killing. We have three beautiful girls that we both couldn't love more. You are working two sometimes three jobs so that I can stay home and be with them. I love you more now than I did that day and more than I ever could've imagined. Happy Anniversary Ry!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh that is so sweet!