Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa's Secret Adventure


So one of the many Christmas activities in Sacramento is the Polar Express. Last year we took the girls and thought it was all going to go so well. Allison had watched the movie and was excited to go. During the train ride, the hobo happened to choose her to "pick on." He asked her for her bell and she was traumatized. When I asked her if she wanted to go this year, he response was, "I never want to do that again."
So a friend made me aware of another special treat with Santa's Secret Adventure. Since Kate was having nothing to do with Santa and I thought it would be fun for Ryan and Alli to take the adventure together. They started the night with a story from Mrs. Claus and then they got to go up and see Santa himself. Alli then went and worked on a Christmas craft and then she got to take a horse ride and finally a carriage ride. I wish we would've done it earlier in the season because Allison's first response to the trip was, "But I've already seen Santa lots of times." She had a great time with Daddy nonetheless.



No comments: