Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tent and Bath Fun

We had the carpets cleaned the other day and I'm not in much of a hurry to put ALL of the toys back in the playroom so we decided to take advantage of the open space and break out the tents. Last summer Alli really wanted to go camping, but she had no idea what it really meant. We didn't ever do it but this summer she doesn't want to, but again she still doesn't really know what it means. When we set up the tents; however, she decided that she really want to sleep in the tent. Someday I know we'll make our first family camping outing, but I'm holding out as along as I can.


I was off to BUNCO on Wednesday night so Ryan and the girls had a little fun in the bath. He loves to play with their hair wet or dry. Good times had by all.



No comments: