Sunday, October 4, 2009

Little Kickers comes to an end...


For just over six weeks now, Allison has been playing soccer with other kids her age through Little Kickers. She's not very interested in anything that doesn't involve a baby doll so any chance I can I try and get her interested sports. I realize she's a little young for anything too organized, but Little Kickers was a six week program created to introduce three, four, and young five year olds the concepts of soccer. They warmed up, then worked on some drills, and then played three on three games. The drills were totally age appropriate and really fun for the kids. By then last few weeks, Allison was really interested and came home reciting phrases such as, "I can kick with my inside, outside, or my laces, but toes are for bozos!" I'm sad to see it come to an end, but I think it was a great introduction for my little kicker. Congratulations on your medal Alli Girl!

No comments: