Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Girl!



I can't believe you are 4 years old today. It seems like it was just yesterday that you were born. So tiny and fragile. I remember those first 4 days in the NICU and it seemed like I would never get to take you home. I don't think I have ever cried so hard as I did when I walked out those hospital doors without my baby girl. I loved you tremendously from the very moment you entered this world and my love for you has only grown. I'm so proud of the little girl that you have become.
Your birthday was jam packed with fun. Shane, Logan, and Whitney came over for a morning playdate as I tried to arrange your room to accomodate your new bed. Grandpa and GG flew up and took us out to lunch and then we headed to Summerfest for our first of two nights of fun. We finished the night (much later than normal) by opening presents and singing Happy Birthday to You!




No comments: